Saturday, November 8, 2008


Since I can't get to my Thanksgiving decorations or my sewing machine, I made a couple of new items using my scrapbook supplies.

The wall hanging is based on an applique pattern by Harvest Berry Dreams. I used papers from Daisy D's and CBX and some Bazzill cardstock. Did some pen stitching instead of real stitching.

Thanks to Jodi @ Scrap-Friendzy.com for the class on making the Thanksgiving banner. The base is cardstock covered with papers from BG's "Mellow" collection. Used my Cricut Base Camp font for the letters and misc. diecuts, stickers, chipboard, etc. for the embellishments. I feel a little better with at least some Thanksgiving decorations out, LOL!

5 comments:

Dria said...

Love what you made, that is too festive and fun!

The Furni said...

I really like that Thankful sign...wanna make me one??

Fink said...

very cute and fun! Probably much better than store bought stuff anyway!

Alecia Wolfford said...

BEAUTIFUL work Brenda, so festive!!!

SALTZWORKS said...

WOW!! Love the new look here! Congrats on the new little one - I am so jealous :)