Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 4/6/09

A few layouts from this week. Went way back into the old photo boxes for this photo of my kids in 1988, when they were just 5 and 7, and LOVED to play with this microphone (and their keyboard, too!) This is based on one of Becky Fleck's April PageMaps.

The next page is DD's best friend, who is spending six months in Alaska with DD while DSIL is in Iraq (thanks, Tara!) We tried to get her setup with some cold weather gear at Christmas, including this awesome knit cap. (OK....I didn't think she'd actually wear the hat....I was wrong!)

The last page is my DD, my sister and my nieces playing Mall Madness on New Year's Eve. This was one of my daughter's favorite games when she was a kid. Who knew it would make a comback 15 years later?

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Cute layouts Brenda! I love the PP you used on the rock on one, I think I used some of that recently and loved the fun patterns. I also like how you used the pattern on the Mall Madness layout!