Monday, January 3, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #41 - Snow, snow, snow!

This week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to create a project featuring a snowy theme. I used Accent Essentials and Simply Sweet to create this page of my DGD playing in the snow, wearing her cute little snowsuit.



The title was cut from Simply Sweet at 2" (snow) and 1.5" (cute). The heart silhouette was cut from the same cartridge, at 1.5". I used the smaller inside portion in my title and the silhouette as a photo accent. The snowflakes are from Accent Essentials (the cut is a group of snowflakes) cut at 1.75" and 1.5". I used my i-Rock to add some crystal accents to the snowflakes.

We'd love to see your snowy creations this week, so please link them up to Fantabulous Cricut. You might even win one of the sponsor prizes!

4 comments:

Saundra said...

This is a beautiful layout, Brenda! I love the colors and who can't resist your little model! Happy New Year!

~Saundra

Kate said...

This is just precious, Brenda!! What adorable photos! Your paper and "blinged" snowflakes are gorgeous! Happy New Year to you!

Christy said...

Brenda,

I gave your blog an award. Please come to my blog to claim your prize :)

Smiles!
Christy

CricutLvr!! said...

Such a sweet l.o. Love the backgroung paper and those pics are just priceless!!! Very nice!!