Monday, February 28, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut - Shaped Card Challenge

This is my last challenge as a DT member for Fantabulous Cricut. I've been lucky enough to serve as a DT member for the past nine months and it's been a blast! I'm looking forward to seeing all the challenges and projects the new DT members come up with!

This week's challenge was to create a shaped card. I used the ice cream sundae card from the "Birthday Bash" cartridge. (Just got this cartridge for Christmas and there are sooo many fun images on this!)

I cut the card from pink cardstock, at 5.25". Then I cut the layers twice, once from blue cardstock for the bowl (embossed with the Cuttlebug) and once from white for the topping. I cut the leaf from green cardstock, and then added a fabric brad "cherry" on top, and some glitter pen sprinkles and clear glitter for a little sparkle.



Looking forward to seeing your card creations this week! Don't forget to link them up to Fantabulous Cricut for a chance at this week's prize!

5 comments:

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Super yummy card Brenda!
I've loved having you at FCCB, thank you so much for all you've done!!! :)

Helen said...

This is such a cute card--makes me want some ice cream!!

Rhonda Emery said...

so sweet love it.

The Scrapoholic said...

Delicious Card! TFS!

Kate said...

What a great card! We'll miss you at FCCB, Brenda.