Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Enjoy your Day card

Even though it wasn't my week to be "on" for the Sassy Lil Sketches DT this week, I really loved the simplicity of this week's sketch. (See it here)

I also wanted to take the challenge over at iCopic this week, which was to use your Copic markers to color an embellishment.

Here's the card I came up with:


The flowers were small white Prima's that have been in my stash for at least a couple of years. I colored them with Copic Y00 and also used the same color on some white satin ribbon. The sentiment stamp is from Unity, and the border punch is from Martha Stewart. I really like the way this turned out - sweet and simple!

If you use this week's Sassy Lil Card Sketch, don't forget to link it up to the challenge blog for a chance at this month's prizes from our sponsors: Glitterbabe's Digis and The Crafter's Workshop.

No comments: