Thursday, September 8, 2011
Update your stash with Practical Scrappers!
For the "roses" on the two cards, I started with three flat Prima flowers. Mine were all the same size, just different shades, but you could also use flowers in staggered sizes. I took the lightest color flower, put a mini glue dot in the center, then just smushed it around the end of a paintbrush to get the tight flower center. I added a mini glue dot to the middle of the second flower, placed the first one on top, and then squeezed the two together. I did the same thing with the third flower, and then unfolded them just a little to get the roses. On some of them I added a little pearl center.
We'd love to see your ideas for updating your flower stash!
at 7:06 AM