Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 3

Every year I ooh and ahh over Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas, but this year I finally decided to join in the fun and make a few tags.   I started with his tag from Day 3, so I'm a little out of order, but oh well.

I didn't have the exact supplies used on Tim Holtz's tag, so I used another of his Christmas stamp sets, turning one vertically and one horizontally across the bottom.  The images were stamped in black on a kraft tag, then I sponged some Distress Inks in various spots to add a little color.   The holly leaves and pine branches were cut with my Cricut (Joys of the Season and Winter Woodlands) and then I added some mica flakes for a little vintage sparkle.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

beautiful!!!!!soooo awesome!!!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the tag. Playing along with the 12 Tags is fun. BTW, loved your Ho Ho Ho card that was featured at ScrapScene!