Sunday, January 29, 2012

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge

This week's Fabulous Friday challenge @ Frosted Designs was a recipe challenge.  The "ingredients" are three patterned papers, two buttons, and a one-word title.  I scrapped these photos of my nieces while they were using their new Nook and laptop that they got for Christmas.   When these two are focused on reading, Nintendo games, or computer games, they are totally oblivious to everything else.  Such powers of concentration!
PP:  BoBunny and Scenic Route
Licorice twine from The Twinery

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout, the colors are beautiful. You have done this beautifully

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I love your layout! The title is perfect! I hope you enjoyed cooking with our recipe at Frosted Designs!