This was my favorite technique - the archival resist technique. Although I didn't have any bright colors of Ranger's Archival inks, I found that the technique worked with Hero Arts Shadow Ink (the blue & brown) and Ancient Page dye ink (the red polka dots).
These samples were done with embossing folders and Distress Inks. For the one on the right, I stamped a textile image before embossing. I wasn't too keen on that one, so the next time around I just embossed the leaf design and inked it with Shabby Shutters, Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge.
These samples used alcohol inks on glossy paper. I'm not real happy with these, but I think it's due to the colors I used, although I think they would make good leaves for a Fall card or layout.
This is such a fun class!