Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let's do some embossing with Practical Scrappers!

This week @ Practical Scrappers, we're looking at embossing projects.  Today the focus is on cards but later in the week we'll be looking at scrapbook pages, too.   Embossing can be dry embossing, done with embossing folders and a diecut machine or with templates and a stylus, or you can do wet embossing with rubber stamps and embossing ink. 

For my card, I used my Cuttlebug and a Sizzix embossing folder, with some white cardstock, to make my card background.  Then I added a stamped image and framed it with a Cricut cut from Elegant Edges and a few little sequin flowers.
If you've never done any embossing, I hope you'll give it a try.  Check out Practical Scrappers this week to see other examples of embossing!

No comments: