Thursday, May 10, 2012

Just a Scrappin' - Challenge #6

Time for another challenge at Just a Scrappin'!   Challenge #6 is to create a card for a man or boy, using one of the older Cricut cartridges.   I used the "My Community" cartridge for this birthday card for a little boy.   The train cars were cut at 2.25", and the track was cut at 1".  This is a cartridge I haven't used very often, but there are some really cute images on this one.

We'd love to see you break out those older Cricut cartridges and join in our challenge!   Just link up your card to the Just a Scrappin' blog!

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh...this is so adorable! I love the bright colors of the train. And I really love the sentiment in the smoke....tooo cute!

Mara Campbell said...

This is seriously cute! I don't have that cartridge, I will have to check it out.