Friday, February 22, 2013

MSAM Sketch #14

My Scraps and More  has posted some awesome sketches so far this month.   You can see them on their sketch blog here.

I got behind on posting my pages for the February sketches, so I'm going to catch up in one post.  :)

Here's my page for sketch #14.  I changed it a little to use one photo instead of two, because I wanted to use this cute Pink Paislee frame with a photo of my DGS at six months.  I used some K&Co and My Mind's Eye papers, and the packaging from some Pink Paislee embellishments for the banner strip.



For sketch #15, I used one 5x7 photo with a banner at the bottom in place of the three smaller photos.  The banners were cut at 2" from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, then stamped with a Technique Tuesday baby sentiment stamp, and mounted on matching chipboard pieces from CTMH.  I added a Basic Grey rubon to the photo in lieu of a title and some MME papers.  ( I can't take credit for the photo; it was one of the newborn photos taken by the hospital photographer.  I just converted it to black & white.)
  


I stayed pretty true to sketch #16, using two pictures of my grandson showing his big brown eyes and chubby cheeks!  More MME papers on this one; all were from the Back Porch Memories January kit.  The alphas are from October Afternoon and Little Yellow Bicycle.


You still have time to catch up on the February sketches at My Scraps & More's sketch blog.  And, if you really like what you see, join us in March for the My Scraps & More Sketch-a-thon!

No comments: