Friday, April 19, 2013

Sentimental Sundays challenge

This week's challenge @ Sentimental Sundays is to create a project with a tag.  I used a technique from the Paper Smooches class in True Stamp 2013 last month (side note - this was SUCH a great event; I highly recommend it!).

The tag was laid on the card front, and one butterfly was stamped on the tag and the other was stamped partially on the tag and partially on the card front.  The images and sentiment were stamped in Versamark and embossed with Zing white embossing powder.  I colored them with Copic markers and colored pencils, and then added some pearls to the butterflies.  I added a punched border to the tag bottom and then adhered it to the card front with foam adhesive for a dimension.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh this is lovely! I love how you stamped this! So cute and clever! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Hugs,
Kristi♥

LisaM said...

Love the stamping!