Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Simon Says Stamp challenge

This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp challenge blog is in honor of their 4th birthday, so it's a happy birthday or celebration challenge.  For my card, I used their Falling Stars die on the card front, backed with yellow cardstock underneath.  I added a die cut yellow star and a stamped and handcut banner, along with some yellow gems and a bakers twine bow.

Star die: Simon Says Stamp; Stamps:  A.Jillian Vance (celebrate), Simon Says Stamp (YOU); diecut star:  Sizzix; Quick Quotes lemon chalk ink
 
I originally thought this die would be great as a background for Christmas cards or baby cards, but I think it works well for celebration cards, too. 

3 comments:

LisaM said...

I love your background Brenda! That die is so cool! Beautiful card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love it design and colours.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Katie said...

Awesome card! I just love the falling stars background