Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Scraps & More - Sketch #63

My Scraps & More just posted Sketch #63.   You can see the sketch here.

Here's my take on the sketch, using some photos of my DGD playing soccer this summer.  Actually, you can see from the pictures, that she wasn't doing much playing.....the game must have been pretty boring that day, LOL!

Papers:  Basic Grey "Persimmon"; alpha stickers: Lily Bee and Making Memories; other stickers:  Simple Stories
 
Check out the My Scraps & More sketch blog to see all their January sketches and the awesome prize package they are offering this month!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

love the title Brenda!

Tammi said...

so cute
Brenda!! I love that banner!!

wendipooh13 said...

LOL!!! oh my gosh that title is too cute!! fun banner!! soo glad you played along with My Scraps & More sketches!!!

Shuly said...

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHA so funny!! great girls!!
your line of flags is fantastic