Sunday, June 15, 2014

Red & white for Christmas!

The current challenge @ Sparkles is to use a favorite color combination on a Christmas card. I love the look of red and white for Christmas cards (reminds of candy canes!)   I used a curved die from Avery Elle to cut the red cardstock hat, and then added some sparkly white chenille trim.  The "ho ho ho" was stamped with a Paper Smooches alphabet set, and then I added some small gem stickers.  This is a little different style for me, as I normally do more stamping on my Christmas cards, but I think it's kinda cute.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow your creation is gorgeous and so fitting for our challenge over at Spakles Christmas Buddies Challenge "Favourite Colour Combo" good luck and it would be lovely to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Mary said...

I must say, I love red and white and you created a very sweet card. I like your trim, adds so much dimension. Ho, Ho, Ho,.....thank you for joining in at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge!