Sunday, June 1, 2014

Only 206 days til Christmas!

Time to get started on those Christmas cards!   I made this card for the Merry Monday challenge #110, to include Christmas food on a card. The cute little gingerbread men (and all the other stamped images) are from Paper Smooches FOLKal Points stamp set. 

 
I really like the little blanket stitch stamp in this set - definitely much easier than doing a real blanket stitch!  I'm also entering this card into the Paper Smooches Sparks "anything goes" challenge.
 


5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Adorable gingerbread men, Brenda! Love the polka dots and the stitching! What an amazing stamp to look so realistic! I thought you had stitched it until I read on! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Susan Powell said...

This is adorable! I too thought the edging was stitched by hand until I read your post - I love the twine and bow ensemble you created - it's perfect for this card!

Katie Melhus said...

What a sweet little Ginger-couple! Your stitching bow are just the right additions! Thanks for playing this week at Merry Monday!

Erin said...

Wow... I am impressed that you have started your Christmas cards already! Your card is absolutely adorable. :)

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Erin.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh I just love the stitching - so adorable!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)