Monday, February 16, 2015

Christmas Cards All Year Round - red and white challenge

The February challenge at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round, is to create a card using red & white.

I used one of my favorite stamp sets from WPlus9 for the sweater knit background, and a Hero Arts sentiment stamp on the tag.

 
I added a ribbon and double bow, with a little twine and a button accent. (I was never able to tie a nice bow until I bought the Bow-It-All tool - love this!)   We are in a cold spell in the Midwest and starting out a very snowy week, so it puts you in the mood to make Christmas cards, even if it is 10 months away, LOL!

1 comment:

Planetsusie said...

I love your card Brenda - such a simple design and yet so totally effective! Thank you for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (red and white) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT