Thursday, February 12, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas - Challenge #202 - Photo Inspiration

The current challenge @ Die Cuttin' Divas is to create a project inspired by this photo board:

 
I took inspiration from all the hearts and the pink, red, and white colors to make this card.
 
 
The cascading hearts are cut from the Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge.  The word "love" was cut on my Cricut Explore using a computer font called Vladimir Script.  I then embossed it twice with liquid silver embossing powder to give it the look of a metal embellishment.
 
There were two extra heart cascades left after cutting out this card, so I cut one more, inked and then stamped all of them, and used them on a scrapbook page.  Can't let those diecuts go to waste!
 
 
 

1 comment:

L.B. said...

very pretty projectsThanks for joining us at DCD.