Friday, May 1, 2015

My Scraps & More Sketch #105

 


Time for a new sketch at My Scraps & More Sketches.

Our first sketch for May is by Audrey Yeager, who is also the owner of My Scraps & More Sketches and the My Scraps & More online store.

 
Here's my take on the sketch.  This is my daughter with her oldest son. (He's a little cutie, who can almost always worm his way out of trouble with that big smile of his, LOL!)
 
 
I used papers from Bella Blvd's "Tiny Tots" line. The title is made from stamps by Paper Smooches.
 
You have all month to link up your page from the sketch to the My Scraps & More Sketches blog.  We'd love to see your work, and know you would love to win our fabulous May prize!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great colors! Fun layout.

wendipooh13 said...

totally adorable and super sweet!! LOVE the colors!!!