Sunday, August 30, 2015

It's a "tic-tac-toe" challenge @ Jingle Belles


The current challenge at Jingle Belles is to choose a line from their tic-tac-toe challenge board and create a card with those elements.  I chose a diagonal row that includes glitter, die cuts and stamping.  Here's my card for the challenge:



The card front with the Christmas trees and snowflakes was diecut with my Cricut Explore.  I backed the cutout portions with different patterned papers, using silver and gold glitter papers for the stars and snowflakes.  I added white cardstock with stamped sentiments to portions of each tree, along with some small adhesive gems.

Thanks for the inspiration, Jingle Belles!

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I adore your paper pieced Christmas trees ... such a fun combination of patterns & colors ... so glad you played a game of tic-tac-toe with us at Jingle Belles.

laurie said...

Cute idea! love the fun trees!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that's as amazingly clever as it is incredibly lovely... which is saying something! everything about this delights me! thanks for ROCKIN' the tic-tac-toe with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥