Thursday, December 31, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - party!

This week's challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog is to create a card for a party or celebration.   I used the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamp set and accessory stamp set that I received for Christmas on this birthday card.  It's hard to see, but I added some clear Wink of Stella to the eyes and some glossy accents to the balloon and party hats.

 
The background was created with Distress Inks and some masking.  The sentiment is from the Jibber Jabber set by Alley Way Stamps.  I used the Tim Holtz splatter brush to add the paint drops; think I'm going to love that little tool!
 
 

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your crazy birds party card and great use of the accessories stamps.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby