Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Oh Christmas Words challenge @ Jingle Belles

I'm just joining in at the last minute with the Jingle Belles challenge to spotlight words or text on your Christmas card.  My original idea for a card using Christmas text patterned paper didn't quite pan out, so I ended up going a different direction with this one.

I found some shimmery vellum paper in my stash and embossed it with my Cuttlebug and an older Tim Holtz snowflakes embossing folder.  The word "Peace" was cut with my Cricut, from paper with double sided adhesive adhered to it.  After removing the backing paper from the adhesive, I covered it with teal glitter and then used Glossy Accents overtop to seal the glitter.  A few clear gems were added to the snowflake centers. 

 
Check out Stef and Lauren's cards, along with all the awesome entries, over at Jingle Belles!

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I am lovin' that glittery peace ... lovely embossing too ... so very glad you got texty with us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

that glittery "PEACE" is just soooooooo flippin' cool! and it's perfectly paired with the shimmery vellum! so glad you could join our texty fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥