Thursday, February 23, 2017

Happy Easter card

I purchased the March card kit from Simon Says Stamp - my first card kit ever from them - because I thought the stamp set was so cute.   When I saw the February card sketch from Stick It Down, I thought this carrot paper and the bunny stamp would work perfectly with that sketch.

Here's the sketch:

Here's my card from the sketch:

I stamped and fussy cut the Easter bunny, then mounted him with thin foam tape for a little dimension.  You can't tell from the photo, but I used white Wink of Stella pen to give him a little glitter, too.  The scallop oval die is from Spellbinders. 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you were right -- he's perfect for this sketch. He looks like he was walking backwards and tripped over all those eggs. BTW, I LOVE the carrot paper! :)

Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

Evelyn, Stick it Down design team
https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Colleen said...

Such a cute card, love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Colleen-DT for SID

Lori said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love that stamp and that carrot paper! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stick It Down. -Lori DT

Alison said...

Great use of your new kit :). Such a cute bunny and the paper is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

Angelika said...

That carrot paper is too cute. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and congrats for winning over at Stick It Down for the month of February

Unknown said...

What a sweet card. Just love the bunny and all those spring colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.