Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Heart 2 Heart Challenges has a new challenge going on, to use only black and white on a project (and to include some Close To My Heart products).  I have three of the Close To My Heart Cricut cartridges, Art Philsophy, Artbooking and Artfully Sent, and they are some of my very favorite cartridges because of the variety of images. 


For this card, I lightly brushed Black Soot Distress Ink over a white cardstock piece.  The house, fence, bats, owl and "spooky" were all diecut with my Cricut and the CTMH Artbooking cartridge.  I added a couple of little googly eyes to the "spooky" diecut, and used the Happy Halloween stamp from the companion set to the CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge. 


4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great Halloween card, the black and white is so appropriate for this card and love all the cricut cuts, I have used these differently below but I really like the scene you created. Thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart and please go back to previous and newer challenges to become a February H2H addict.

Brandi said...

OMG I love the soot affect, great card! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Brandi R.
H2H DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anonymous said...

WOW! great card!! Thank you for playing along at Heart2Heart Blog! ~ DT Jen

Laurie Levorson said...

Oh, I love your card! That haunted house cut was perfect to showcase our black and white challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!