Sunday, April 23, 2017

coloring eggs - 1988

I went back a few years to scrap these photos of my kids coloring eggs back in 1988.  Scrapbooking wasn't around until my kids were in high school, so I have a lot of old photos that were rescued from magnetic photo albums and are waiting to be scrapped.  Every so often I take a break from scrapping current photos and get a few of these old ones on layouts. 


I kept this layout pretty simple, with paper strips and punched borders.  I stamped and colored the bunny and fussycut the eggs from some patterned paper, then cut the title with my Cricut. 
This page is for the Lasting Memories challenge to use bunnies, chicks or eggs on your page.

2 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Great Easter layout....love the bunny and eggs! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

Deanna said...

I love your tag with the bunny and eggs! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! - Deanna, Guest DT