Saturday, February 17, 2018

My Favorite Things - Speed Cardmaking challenge

The last challenge of My Favorite Things Olympic card making challenges is the Speed Card Making challenge.  The goal is to complete a card in 20 minutes or less.  This challenge is hosted by the MFT Challenge blog.

Here's my card, made with just two seconds to spare!


The images and sentiment are all from MFT Fab-Boo-Lous Friends stamp set.  They were stamped, colored with Copics and then fussy cut and adhered to the orange background.  The diecut opening was made with the MFT rectangle peek-a-boo window die.  I smudged a little white ink around the black cardstock to add to the ghostly theme.  I wanted to add a little stamped bat in the upper corner of the orange cardstock piece but ran out of time.  These little ghosty friends are so cute!



No comments: