Thursday, June 23, 2011

a few recent pages

I've been on a roll with cards lately, but have also done a few pages recently, mostly for challenges over at Scrap-Friendzy and My Scraps and More. Here are a few:

Used my Sew Easy tool to do the hand stitching on this page. Even though she's only two, my DGD knows how to strike a pose when Grandma gets out her camera, LOL!

This photo of DH was taken on a recent motorcycle trip to the Outer Banks. Just takin' a little break while we were riding through Hatteras.

This is an old photo, but one of my favorites. It was taken in a photo booth at the mall on a Saturday outing with my kids many years ago.

2 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow three gorgeous layouts!!! Love your colors in the middle one!! GORGEOUS!
Hugs,
M

Christine said...

I always enjoy your stuff Brenda. Great layouts...I think the last is my favorite although the colors on that second one are stunning!