Sassy Lil Sketches is having a DT call for both their layout and card teams. If you've ever wanted to be on a DT, here's your chance to try out! You won't work with any nicer people - Cherie, Katie, and everyone on the DT's are such sweeties! Here's the information:
How to apply for our August '11 to January '12 Sassy Team
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information
by JULY 7th:
1) specify LAYOUT or CARD DT in e-mail subject line
2) your full name
3) your email address
4) your blog address (or online gallery if you do not have a blog)
5) a short bio
6) one layout or card (depending on which team in which you are applying) based
on any Sassy Lil' Sketch/Sassy Lil' Card Sketch on our blogs. Please include the date of the sketch you used.
7) one layout or card (depending on the team in which you are applying) that showcases your individual style.
We welcome international applicants.
Sassy Lil' Sketches expectations:
1) Layout Sassies: Create one layout a month based on a Sassy Lil' Sketch.
Card Sassies: Create two cards a month based on
Sassy Lil' Card Sketches.
2) Share your monthly Sassy Lil' Sketch creation(s) on your blog and any online galleries which will allow you to do so.
3) Join our Sassy Lil' Sketches Forum. While active participation is not a requirement, it is encouraged. The forum is how we will communicate with our Sassy DT.
A note from us:
Our sketches are designed by Cherie to be shared with the scrappy world. We maintain the two sketch blogs for fun and inspiration. At this time there is no compensation for our Sassy DT members except the pure joy in inspiring others to create. We hope you will apply to be one of our Sassies!
Cherie and Katie