Monday, March 25, 2013

Cas-ual Fridays challenge #95

This week's challenge @ Cas-ual Fridays was to create a card without using any stamps. That had me thinking, but I almost always use stamps on my cards.  But when I saw this cute free printable chocolate bunny (with the bite out of his ear!) poster from Minted Strawberry, I knew it would make the perfect Easter card for this challenge.  I resized the image to fit on a standard 4.25 x 5.5 card, and then I colored over the bunny image with an embossing ink pen and embossed with brown Zing embossing powder, just to make the bunny look a little more "chocolatey".  I added a pink scalloped rectangle background, some stitching, and a twine bow and button. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the chocolate sentiment! cute, idea great card.

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card!! Love that print out bunny you found and the colors and scallop edges are so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

AJ said...

very cute card!! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!