Monday, June 10, 2013

Fusion card challenge #10

I just discovered the Fusion card challenge blog a couple of weeks ago, and finally had a chance to play along with one of their challenges.
The Fusion challenges are twofold - they offer a sketch and an inspiration piece.  You can choose to use just one of the options or you can "fuse" them and use both inspiration pieces, which is what I did on my card.
 
PP: Bella Blvd; stamp: Technique Tuesday; twine: Martha Stewart
 
I used the sketch for my card design, and the inspiration for the color scheme and the blue and white stripes from the photo.  I love getting two card inspirations from one challenge!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet baby card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Paula Fuller said...

This is such a sweet little card. The little onesies are perfect for this card.

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a charming baby card! I love the soft color combo and your CAS design...very pretty!

Deepti said...

This is such a cute card :) love how shades of blue coordinate so well :)

Darnell said...

This is adorable, Brenda! Such a fun, fresh take on the Fusion challenge!!

Unknown said...

Okay..this is just darn cute! Great take on this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at Fusion.

Geri said...

Such an adorable take on the sketch!!! Really sweet!!!

Darnell said...

Popping back to congratulate you on the win at Fusion, Brenda! It was so well-deserved and not surprising to me!!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on receiving HM at the Fusion challenge for your 'Darling' card!