Saturday, March 17, 2007

SG Star challenge #10 - bring on the green!


For this challenge, you could only use shades of green, with neutral accents of white, beige, or black. The photos also had to be b&w or sepia. Green is usually a hard color for me to work with - I guess because it's never been a color I liked very much. This layout actually came together pretty quickly, though, and gave me a chance to use up some of my stash items - the quote tag and border strip were premade embellishments that I've had a long time. I sanded and inked them both to get rid of the shiny surface, then added jute, buttons, ribbon, and a stamped tag. This is a photo of my DD taken in the Yukon territory, on the way from Ohio to Alaska.

2 comments:

As said...

This is really nice! I had a hard time with this challenge. I think you did great!

The Furni said...

I don't even remember you taking this picture! But it looks good. I love the green