Saturday, November 8, 2008
Since I can't get to my Thanksgiving decorations or my sewing machine, I made a couple of new items using my scrapbook supplies.
The wall hanging is based on an applique pattern by Harvest Berry Dreams. I used papers from Daisy D's and CBX and some Bazzill cardstock. Did some pen stitching instead of real stitching.
Thanks to Jodi @ Scrap-Friendzy.com for the class on making the Thanksgiving banner. The base is cardstock covered with papers from BG's "Mellow" collection. Used my Cricut Base Camp font for the letters and misc. diecuts, stickers, chipboard, etc. for the embellishments. I feel a little better with at least some Thanksgiving decorations out, LOL!
at 10:57 AM