Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #41 - Snow, snow, snow!

This week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to make a project with snowflakes or some type of snowy theme. I used Simply Sweet and Accent Essentials on this page of my DGD playing in the snow in her oh-so-cute snowsuit.



The title and the hearts are cut from Simply Sweet: 2" and 1.5" for the alphas, and the heart was cut at 1.5". When you cut the heart, you end up with a silhouette and the smaller inside piece, so I used the solid piece in my title and the silhouette as an accent on my photos. The snowflakes are from Accent Essentials (it's the snowflake grouping on the cartridge). I cut these at 1.25" and 1.5" and just used different elements from the cuts on my page. I used my i-Rock tool to set all the little crystals in the snowflakes.

Share your snowy creations with us this week - we'd love to see your items over at Fantabulous Cricut!

No comments: