Monday, August 30, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut - Road Trip Challenge

This week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to create a project with a road trip or vacation theme. Perfect challenge to get me scrapping some photos from our motorcycle trip through Pennsylvania a couple of years ago.


I used Graphically Speaking for the "enjoy the ride" image at the top, cut at 3", and 50 States for "Pennsylvania", cut at .75". I really need to use the 50 States cartridge more, because it has state images and names that would work really well for travel pages.

Hope you join us for this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut!

5 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

Wonderful job! I love the warm color tones! Great job!

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

That is so sharp looking, great job!

Valerie said...

Great layout, looks like such a fun trip!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I really like this layout. First, I love that there are motorcycles... are you riding one of those. I had a Harley when I lived in the states and loved it!

Kate said...

Super layout! I love the colours. Great fonts too!