Sunday, August 14, 2011

Aqua, red & white challenge

The color story challenge at Shimelle.com was to use aqua, red, and white on a project.  Well, I'm embarrassed to say it, but I've had this page in progress since 2004.  Yup, it was a class project at one of the Camp Memory Makers 2004 events.  I've used the design on some pages and cards since then, but never used the original page.   Since this page had the aqua and red, I added some white lace and cardstock, a few additional embellishments and some photos of DGD.   I really love this color combination - need to use this more often!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty page!!

Cynthia said...

Ohhh, I LOVE your layout!! The little embellies on the side are just adorable! Great way to incorporate the challenge colors.

Kim Strother said...

I also like the embellishments on the end of each paper strip, very creative!