Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cricut 360 challenge

Cricut 360 is having a Spooky Halloween blog hop, with a challenge.  If you visit all the DT blogs, you'll get the clues you need to create your challenge project. 

For my project, I altered a paper mache book to create a "Potions and Spells" book.  The letters on the book were cut from Storybook in green and orange, with the shadow cut in purple.  The spider is from Lyrical Letters (who knew there was a creepy spider on that cute cartridge!)  I added lots of glitter to all the cuts, and also used some black magic mist and purple stickles on the spell book.   I think I might officially be out of room for any more Halloween decorations now, LOL!

1 comment:

Creative Diva said...

What a fun project. Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com