Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Mind's Eye sketch challenge

My Mind's Eye has a sketch challenge going on right now.  You can check it out here.http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/2012/01/blog-challenge-31-layout.html  And to make it even nicer, Tammi @ My Scraps & More (my favorite online scrappy store) is offering a chance for a MME prize for anyone who enters the MME sketch challenge and also posts their page to the My Scrap & More blog and gallery.

I used papers and diecuts from the MME "Pretty Please" collection, with just a tiny fussy cut strip from the "Abbey Road" collection.   The alphas were cut from one of the papers, using my Cricut and the Simply Sweet cartridge.  Since the challenge has to do with a "new" theme, I used this photo of my DGD with her new hairdo.  Her hair was just long enough to make these two tiny pigtails.  I think she looks like Cindy Lou Who - so cute!

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

This is very cute Brenda!! I like those three tags used as embellies and love the cutie photo!!!