Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch # 51

Time for another sketch challenge @ Cardabilities!   I love all of Karan's sketches, but this week's sketch is one of my very favorites:
A couple of weeks ago, Archivers had all their stamps 40% off, so I finally bought some Unity Stamps that I'd been eyeing for a while.  The little bee images and sentiment on this card are from that set.
If you use this sketch, please link up your card to the Cardabilities blog.  We'd love to see your creations, and you have a chance to be one of the featured five for the next two weeks!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great job brenda!!! love it

Mara Campbell said...

Such a sweet card!! I love those little bees and the cluster of flowers. Beautiful!

Sylvia Blum said...

ohhhhhh... spring is in the air!!! :-)))) love your take on Karans sketch and adore the spring patterns and colors.. made me smile :)
Sylvia xx