Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's Graduation time at Just a Scrappin!

The new challenge posted today at Just a Scrappin' is to create a graduation card, page, or project using any Cricut cartrdge.  I used the Teardrop cartridge for this card, cutting it out of gold and white cardstock, and then cutting it out of black cardstock using the shadow option.  I snipped the hat off the image from the white cardstock and attached it with foam adhesive, and added a brad and twine tassle.
This card is made from an 8.5" x 11" card, folded into thirds.  I folded the bottom third up, used a circle punch to punch a half circle in the center, and then placed a narrow line of adhesive on the sides.   This makes a pocket to hold money, a gift card, or check.   The top third was then folded down over the pocket, and the image was adhered onto it for the front of the card.


1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

OOOh, I love that font and the fun shadowing you did!! I like how you used the baker's twine, too!