Friday, October 5, 2012

Frosted Designs - ideas for using doilies on your projects

This week's Friday challenge at Frosted Designs is to use doilies on your project.   Doilies have been a popular trend in papercrafting for awhile now.  You can find paper and crocheted doilies, and even doily stamps from various manufacturers.

For my page, I used a square paper doily that I bought as part of a package at a local party supply store.  I laid the doily in the center of a piece of kraft cardstock and then misted over it with Mr. Huey's white mist.  Then I cut off one corner of the doily and tucked it under the bottom of my photo, and topped it with a piece of polka dot transparency and a blue ribbon bow. 
 
We'd love to see your project this week, so join in the challenge and link your project to the Frosted Designs website.   You could win an awesome prize from this week's sponsor, Graphic 45.

1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

What a sweet layout!! The masking looks amazing and creates a nice, soft background for this precious photo! Love it!

barb :)