Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Muse Challenge #20


Finally got a chance to play along with another Muse challenge.  If you haven't seen their card challenge blog, be sure to check it out here.   Here's the inspiration card for the challenge, from Laurie Willison:

I loved the teal and yellow combination, but I didn't have any teal or blue ribbon in my stash, so I reversed the colors and used yellow as the primary color, with teal accents.
 
The yellow papers are from Doodlebug Designs, and the popsicles were fussy cut from some Bella Blvd paper and then covered with Glossy Accents for some shine.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder on the white cardstock and a computer generated sentiment (font is CK Windsong).

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

I love it - your idea of reversing the colours (I know you were 'forced'!) is actually a great one for taking an inspiration and making it your own! I'm so glad you played along with this week's Muse!

Lucy F said...

Great cheerful card - appropriate for this week as it finally feels like summer here!