Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ribbon and twine and washi tape - oh my!

Our first July challenge @ Frosted Designs is to use at least two of the following items to use on your project:   ribbon, twine, or washi tape.

Twine is one of my absolute favorite embellishments so of course I used it on this page (tied around the photo and tag and threaded loosely through the buttons) , and I also used four different washi tapes (orange grid, black measuring tape, black chevron, and woodgrain).   The "splats" on the page are actually stamps from Hero Arts' new Stamp Your Story collection - love those! 


 
We're looking forward to seeing how everyone uses these popular embellishments in their projects, so please link up your entries to the Frosted Designs blog!  AND, we have a great prize for this challenge:  an online class from Donna Downey - very cool!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Great page and I like the splats. I've seen some of Hero Arts new line - I missed those stamps though. I might need to take a second look, because I am misting challenged.

VanessaB said...

Love this LO! :)

Barb Craft said...

I love this page brenda!! The colors are perfect for your mowing pictures and I like the way you wrapped the twine around the photo! Also loving your "splats!"

barb :)