Friday, October 11, 2013

Frosted Designs challenge - kraft, chipboard and flair

If you're here for the Frosted Designs Blog Hop, please click here!

A new challenge was posted today on the Frosted Designs blog - use kraft, chipboard and flair on your project.  Kraft cardstock has been my staple lately, and I love using chipboard for dimension on my pages, but flair is a little different for me. 
 
I ended up trimming off the arrow portion of the "smile" chipboard piece, and attaching some sticker banners below it.  Then I added some pink gems to the piece of flair and also to some of the flowers on the paper and stickers and made a couple of embellishment clusters. 
 
The papers are from the Bella Blvd Daily Chevies line (the gray triangle paper) and from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss line.  Even though they are different styles, these are two of my favorite lines.  I love the mix of bright colors, neutral and black in the Bella Blvd collection, and the soft pink, turquoise and yellow in the Simple Stories line. 
 
You can find these items in the Frosted Designs store
Bella Blvd Daily Chevies collection, Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection, UmWow Studios Sidewalk Chalk flair, UmWow Studios Arrow Mash and UmWow Studios Heart confetti.

1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

This layout is so sweet! The photos are just darling! :) Love your mix of patterned papers and the way you added the gem to the middle of the flair!

barb :)