Saturday, October 26, 2013

It's almost Halloween!

Well, it's my turn to share a project on the Frosted Designs blog, and since we're so close to Halloween, I thought I'd share a simple "witch wash" home décor project that I made using my Cricut, and the Bella Blvd "Daily Chevies" line and Um Wow star confetti from the Frosted Designs store.  I really love the bright colors in the Daily Chevies line, but also love the fact that their is some black and white in the collection, too.  (Isn't that black star paper just perfect for Halloween?)


The pieces were all cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge (5" for the hat, 6.5" for the dress, and 5" for the stockings and shoes).  I added some gold stickles to the star confetti pieces on the hat and dress and some black stickles to the shoes, 'cause even witches need a little bling in their wardrobe, right?

I hope you enjoyed this little project, and hope you get more treats than tricks this Halloween!


No comments: