Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Inspired by Amy Kingsford @ Get It Scrapped

This month will complete my term on the design team at Get It Scrapped.  I've really enjoyed my two terms with all the talented ladies there.  They are truly some of the most talented scrappers I know!

This challenge was to be inspired by Amy Kingsford, the Creative Team coordinator and a teacher at Get It Scrapped.  I was inspired by Amy's way of using neutrals with pops of color and black accents, and her use of bold shapes.

Supplies: Paper: Studio Calico, Bella Blvd; Paint: Studio Calico, October Afternoon; Stitch stamp: Paper Studio; Sequins: Darice; Acrylic letters: Making Memories
 
This is my grandson last summer, splashing in the puddles on the slip 'n slide.  One year old boys sure love to play in water!
 
Check out the Get It Scrapped blog for tons of inspiration and great articles on techniques and ideas for scrapping!
 


No comments: