Saturday, June 28, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks June sketch challenge

 

We're almost through with June, but there's still a little time left to join in the Paper Smooches Sparks June sketch challenge.  You can see the sketch here.

I rotated the sketch to make a vertical card.  Here's my take on the sketch:
 
I used Friendly Flowers, Scripty Sayings and FOLKal Points stamp sets on this card.  You can find these sets at the Paper Smooches store.  The flowers were colored with Copic markers, with some glitter added with Wink of Stella pens in gold and clear.  The patterned paper is from Studio Calico.
This will go in my next box of cards for Operation Write Home.   If you love to make cards and would like to contribute to a worthy cause, I hope you'll check out their website.

 

No comments: