Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Jingle Belles and Shopping Our Stash challenge

Jingle Belles and Shopping Our Stash our joining forces for a challenge this month.  The challenge is to create a Christmas card using items that have been in your stash for at least a year.

I used some My Mind's Eye Christmas items that I've been hoarding for a few years (since 2009 and 2012 - I had to look up the collections to see just how old they were!).  The chipboard tree and kids are from MME's Colorful Christmas collection, which is one of my all time favorites because of the bright non-traditional colors and touches of glitter.  The paper is from MME's Winter Wonderland collection.  The sentiment stamp is fairly new; it's from Mama Elephant.

 
So, one more Christmas card ready for 2014 and used up some of my favorite stash goodies!
 

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Those were some awesome collections ... and you combined them perfectly ... so very glad you shopped your stash with us at Jingle Belles.

Alica said...

so sweet! Great use of your older Christmas goodies!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

lauren bergold said...

that is one of my all-time favorite collections, and you've used it brilliantly! who wouldn't want to see those adorable kiddos arrive in one's mailbox?! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3