Monday, September 1, 2014

Get out those school supplies for a Scrap & Play Challenge!

Wow, September 1st already - the summer went so quickly!  We're in "back to school" mode @ Scrap & Play for our first September challenge.
 
I used some papers from Echo Park, Jillibean Soup and Fancy Pants for my page, featuring our new grandson, Cooper.  The narrow top & bottom borders are made by folding strips of washi tape over the edge of the cardstock background.  I have to admit, the hardest part of this challenge for me was using handwriting.  Thank goodness for lined journaling cards to help keep my writing straight!

 
Our sponsor for September is The Paper Bakery.  Link up your entry for our September challenges to the Scrap & Play blog for your change to win!

1 comment:

Shuly said...

what a beautiful beautiful beautiful little baby.....