Sunday, December 13, 2015

Ho Ho Ho!

Almost finished with my Christmas cards!  I had to make a few special ones for some little ones on my Christmas list.  This one is for my granddaughter, who loves anything sparkly!   The Santa and "ho ho ho" are Cricut diecuts.  I added red glitter to the words and crystal glitter to Santa.  The snowflakes are sequins with little crystals in the center.

I'm entering this to the 12 Months of Christmas December challenge, which is "anything goes" but with an optional requirement to use an image of Santa.

2 comments:

Suze said...

Great sparkly card! Thank you for joining in the Santa Claus is coming to Town challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, I'm sure your granddaughter loved her special card. Beautiful sparkles and a great idea to use gems to cover up the hole on sequins... Megan